Government Jobs: Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board has released recruitment for several posts including Assistant Manager, candidates to apply by May 14
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board has conducted recruitment for the posts of Assistant Manager, Medical Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Junior Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Senior Receptionist, Store Keeper, Enforcement Inspector, Junior Sanitation Supervisor, Helper, Electrician and Cooking Assistant. According to the notice, the recruitment to the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board will be on a one-year contract basis. However, depending on the performance, the contract can be extended further.
- Medical Officer- MBBS Degree.
- Assistant Manager- Diploma in Management with Graduation Degree. At least two years of experience.
- Assistant Security Officer – Graduation Degree. Also, at least 6 years of service in defence/para-military.
- Junior Assistant- Three years experience with graduation. Typing speed at the rate of at least 40 words per minute.
- Data Entry Operator- Diploma in Computer Application with Graduation and Typing at the rate of at least 35 words per minute.
- Senior Receptionist- Two years of work experience with graduation.
- Store Keeper- Two years work experience in the store with a graduate.
- Information Inspector – Three years experience with graduation.
- Junior Sanitation Supervisor- Diploma in Sanitization/Public Health with graduation and two years experience.
- Helper Electrician- At least 8 years experience with 8th pass.
- Cooking Assistant – At least three years experience with 10th pass.
Minimum age 18 years and maximum 40 years.
How to apply
The application for this recruitment has to be made offline. Pattern of application form https://www.maavaishnodevi.org/ Can download from. It has to be filled up and submitted along with the demand draft of the prescribed application fee at this address by the last date – Chief Executive Officer, SMVDSB, central office, Katra (Jammu and Kashmir)-182301